Job ID 22492
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests including the provision of Project Management, Software Development & Consultancy Services to a wide range of clients, we are seeking to recruit a WordPress Developer to join their growing team based in Larnaca. Our client is seeking a skilled WordPress Developer with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience to create professional, user-friendly, and visually appealing corporate websites. The ideal candidate should have a strong portfolio of successful WordPress projects, and will be up to date with the latest web technologies and trends.
- Develop responsive design layouts that provide optimal viewing across a wide range of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Implement and customize WordPress plugins to add the required functionality.
- Optimize websites for search engines using SEO best practices.
- Ensure high performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoot content issues.
- Monitor and maintain website security and conduct regular backups.
- Collaborate with content creators for necessary updates and postings.
- Train staff members on how to update and manage the website, if necessary.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer (1+ years preferred).
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and SEO principles.