Job ID 22405
- Develop, maintain, and refactor existing web applications and APIs.
- Design and implement new features.
- Translate business requirements into high quality, tested and secure code.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Contribute to team effort and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with the product team and business owners.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or a related field.
- Approximately 3 years of relevant experience in Web Development.
- Experience of building or working with CMS platforms.
- Strong awareness of design principles.
- Good understanding of modern UI frameworks like React.
- Familiar with LEAN product development.
- Familiar with Web Analytic frameworks.
- A solid understanding of how front-end applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.