Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of Warehouse Manager in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Ensure that policies, and SOPs with reference to the receiving, storage and dispatch conditions of materials/products are strictly and correctly followed, according to GMP
- Assure on time and correct documentation processing in the ERP system according to the GMP
- Takes care of smooth transition of current operational warehouse processes to new future warehouse concept processes (phase-in, phase out)
- Develops and implements appropriate KPIs and tracking tools to monitor process performance and material flows
- Builds strong partnerships with other operation groups to identify options to improve performance or to achieve higher process stability
- Organize and assist during annual inventory counting
- Perform cycle count controls to ensure inventory accuracy on a weekly base
- Work closely and communicate regularly with Procurement to identify R+P shortage
- Is responsible for and improves H&S policies and hygiene rules according to the Company’s systems in place
- Supervises and Control the Local Transportation Activity
- Leads, manages coordinates and coaches the warehouse team
- Assess the training needs of the department’s personnel and conduct training and evaluate the training effectiveness, keeping training records
- University degree in Logistics, Supply Chain management, Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain management
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry (GMP) will be considered as an important asset
- Experience in leading teams of over 20 people is an important requirement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, computer-based applications, WMS systems experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Fluency in both Greek and English is required
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs, ability to successfully lead others through change
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this position sounds challenging, submit your application through the link below:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CVs are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.