As a UI/UX Specialist in our group, you’ll be part of design, lead developers, and solve complex issues in a cutting-edge React/Redux application.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- Creates UX/UI solutions that take into consideration content, navigational structure, human-machine interaction, and non-functional constraints with a holistic view
- Develops GUI visuals that are branded, creative, innovative, while facilitating a useful interactive experience, ensuring concepts and designs are consistent with the overall branding strategy and marketing initiatives
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes and workarounds, will review changes for operability, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews).
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in a complex web framework.
- 5 years’ experience in HTML\CSS\JS
- 3 years’ experience in React\Redux
- Technical lead experience and solution design
- Experience in troubleshooting of web applications
- Passion for solving advanced UX challenges in a very complex system
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in at least one programming language.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Strive for understanding the big picture
- Strong written communication in English via Jira, emails, micro-copy, documentation
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with opportunities for personal growth
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave.
If you are interested, please apply here.