BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Training Officer to join our Training team at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Identify Sales team training needs and assist the Senior Training Officer to devise a training strategy
- Coordinate with other members of the training team to produce a best-in-class Training offering to the Business
- Design and deliver new training interventions and produce materials in accordance with agreed departmental needs
- Build training programs from scratch – from the initial idea through planning, implementation, review, and outcome analysis
- Monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness
- Review new training techniques and suggest enhancements to existing training tools/programs
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities to the Chief People Officer
The Ideal Candidate :
- Sales experience in the Forex/Financial Industry is a must; Training experience is considered highly advantageous
- Highly developed organizational skills and a keen interest in training, learning & development
- IT literacy and general comfort in using PowerPoint and Google docs
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Any knowledge of video creation will be considered an advantage.
- Highly organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through the https://careers.bdswiss.com
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.