BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced technical analyst to join our offices in Limassol or Nicosia.
Your role at BDSwiss
- Converting business requirements and user stories to technical requirements and designs.
- Creating technical diagrams and solutions in an optimized, scalable, and future-proof way.
- Considering reusability, testability, and consistency across platforms on designs, as well as error handling, logs, and API.
- Integrating technologies and applications into the current environment and identifying technical specifications to meet user needs including infrastructure and application configuration.
- Making project-related provisions for environments, data structures/flows, and dependencies across the infrastructure.
- Contributing to large-scale and complex research, development initiatives, and projects involving the implementation of new technologies.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and identifying their potential impact within the existing environment.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, as well as quality and security standards.
- Creating and maintaining the definition of ready-for-development tasks, as well as acceptance criteria for deliverables.
- Working closely with business and technical teams to ensure the successful adoption of business use cases.
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree in Computer Science or in any other related field would be considered an advantage
- At least 2 years of working experience in any FinTech sector (forex, financial services, technology services, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Extensive knowledge of design tools (like Lucidchart).
- Good knowledge of ERD Design and UML.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Databases (SQL).
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence will be considered an advantage.
- AWS knowledge is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies will be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with programming languages.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to analyze complex problems and provide solutions.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.