Cyprus Trading Corporation Plc, a leading Group, based in Cyprus, that owns and controls a number of companies, each specialising in a specific industry, seeks to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Systems Administrator / Engineer (Dual Role) in Nicosia.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Create thorough documentation records of design specifications and instructional manuals as necessary to enable all computer systems personnel and end-users to interact correctly and effectively with hardware and software systems.
- Monitor the performance of servers, software, and hardware.
- Provide 1st level support to affiliated IT team members.
- Provide 1st level support to end-users.
- Train IT personnel of affiliated companies.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Deploy services as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience as a Support Officer / Junior System Administrator / Junior System Engineer
- Administration knowledge for Microsoft Windows Servers (2012 and later), Linux / Unix technologies, Cloud Technologies (Azure & Office365)
- Problem-solving skills on Hardware and Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Greek)
The Company offers an attractive package, benefits, continuous training and professional experience in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
As part of our commitment to the protection of your personal data, please submit your CV through www.ctcgroup.com/careers by the 19th of February 2023. We will only contact you if you have been selected as a potential candidate for this position.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.