Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited is seeking to recruit a System Administrator (Cloud) at the Infrastructure & Operations Team, Technology & Digital Division. Amongst other things, the System Administrator (Cloud) will focus on the day-to-day administration and monitoring of Hellenic Bank cloud environment, including infrastructure, platforms and applications, as well as Hellenic Bank (HB) Office 365 tenant. The Cloud Administrator will provide hands-on administration in Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Provide support and maintain the day to day operations of HB’s Cloud and HB’s Office 365 tenant
- Manage the security of HB’s Cloud Infrastructure, platforms and solutions, as well as HB’s Office 365 tenant, including Azure AD and related services
- Ensure that HB’s Cloud Environment and solutions are appropriately monitored, and all incidents and/or events are investigated
- Develop and maintain security controls inline with international best practices in cooperation with IT security team
- Collaborate with Developers for delivering Cloud solutions and workloads
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Cloud Administrator or in a similar position.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Experience on the following areas will be considered as an advantage:
– Professional certifications in Microsoft Azure and related subjects.
– Knowledge of Cloud technologies and / or tools including Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure Microsoft Identity Manager, Security Center, Microsoft Intune, Express route, Storage, Container Registries, Azure CLI/Powershell.
– Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 4th of December 2022
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact us on the following telephone number: 22500005.