Job ID 19932
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations, and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
We ‘re on a mission to find the best talent out there. We are now looking for a talented Supply Chain Specialist to join our Supply Chain team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
What the job looks like?
The Supply Chain Specialist will have the opportunity to:
- Review and manage Sales Orders generated in the system from Sales Team
- Minimize manual process fully operating in the ERP system
- In cooperation with Master Scheduling provide the first Estimate Delivery date and communicate to the Customers (Internals / Externals)
- Communicate to the Customers any deviation vs the final confirmation date
- Define and maintain material master data planning /supply chain within ERP
- Generate Export documents and book shipments to end Customers
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Monitor safety stock and reorder points without hampering the customer service levels
- Monitor and reduce expired stock in line with Affiliates Team
- Monitor backorders and assure on time replenishment
- Coordinate inventory allocation and/or transfer during times of supply constrain or in excess
- Drive inventory optimization based on the safety stock agreed levels.
- Create reports on sales/demand, inventory, expiry, for Medochemie Affiliates
- Analyze and evaluate forecasts accuracy in demand planning system
What does it take to do the job?
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related field
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in the field of production or supply chain
- Previous experience in analysis and reporting is a must
- Very good interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
- Able to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluency in Greek and English language
By joining us you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Modern & Professional Work Environment
- Multiple events to bond with the team
- Participation in the Company’s Provident fund where the employer contributes 7% of the monthly salary
- Optional participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, and Discount Scheme
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself through our ‘Employee Training & Development Path’
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this position sounds challenging, submit your application through the link below:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CVs are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
Department: Supply Chain
Employment Status: Full Time
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.