Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 3800 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
We invite applications from highly qualified and motivated professionals for the position of Supply Chain Specialist based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Review and manage Sales Orders generated in the system from Sales Team.
- Minimize manual process fully operating in the ERP system.
- In cooperation with Master Scheduling provide the first Estimate Delivery date and communicate to the Customers (Internals / Externals).
- Communicate to the Customers any deviation vs the final confirmation date.
- Define and maintain material master data planning /supply chain within ERP.
- Generate Export documents and book shipments to end Customers
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Monitor safety stock and reorder points without hampering the customer service levels
- Monitor and reduce expired stock in line with Affiliates Team.
- Monitor backorders and assure on time replenishment.
- Coordinate inventory allocation and/or transfer during times of supply constrain or in excess
- Drive inventory optimization based on the safety stock agreed levels.
- Create reports on sales/demand, inventory, expiry, for Medochemie Affiliates
- Analyze and evaluate forecasts accuracy in demand planning system
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related field
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in the field of production or supply chain is a must
- Previous experience in analysis and reporting is a must
- Very good interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
- Able to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluency in Greek and English language
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.