The Junior and Senior School is looking to hire enthusiastic, hardworking individuals in the positions of Supervision Teachers (After School Club) for the Academic year 2022 – 2023 onwards.
The Junior School comprises of an enthusiastic, committed, and energetic team of teachers who offer our students the opportunity to develop through high-quality teaching, become confident, critical and independent thinkers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities outlined below, are examples of a successful candidate. However, these are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.
- Supervise and monitor children from ages 3 – 11
- Follow safeguarding rules and ensure the safety of all children in all times
- Supervise children and ensure their safety, development, growth, skill achievement, and general well-being
- Interact and engage the students with their academic studies and homework (Y1 onwards).
- Keep children busy by following a well-structured program of different activities
- Support and help students with a range of abilities
- Mediate any children’s disputes
- Report any incidents that occur swiftly to the head of Supervision
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be a positive, kind, and caring teacher
- Good behaviour management skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language both verbal and written
We are welcoming expression of interest for the Junior School site.
We are welcoming expression of interest for a duration of either three (3) or five (5) working days per week and for working hours between 13:00 to 16:30.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should send an e-mail to [email protected] quoting “After School Club/ 07.2022 until the 29 July 2022.