On behalf of our client, an independent Consultant International Firm, we are currently looking to hire a Supervising Senior auditor to join a dynamic team in Nicosia or Limassol offices.Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager/ Senior Manager / Principal / Director
- Initiate and complete audit procedures of large size companies according to applicable standards and regulations
- Preparation of audited financial statements and Income Tax Return of large size companies as per statutory requirements and legislation
- Participate in staffing assignments, budgeting hours for audit engagements, and monitoring the progress of these audit engagements.
- Review subordinates’ audit work in accordance with instructions from the Audit Manager, Senior Manager, Principal, or Director before submitting it for further review.
- Direct interaction with customers and appropriate authorities
- When doing duties, maintain positive relationships and use great communication skills with subordinates, business partners, and authorities.
- Train subordinates on the job to improve their effectiveness and efficiency when completing audit engagements.
- Carry out additional job-related tasks as required
- UK University graduates with at least an upper second-class honors degree (2.1)
- University of Cyprus graduates with at least 7.5 GPA
- Private University graduates with at least 3 GPA
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- At least three years of experience in a reputable audit firm
An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Scheme
- 21 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours and Friday afternoon off
- Free Parking
- Working from Home opportunity