The job holder is expected to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide calendar management for the Company’s Prioritize inquiries and requests.
- Act as a liaison and provide support, arrange and handle all logistics for executive meetings and events: schedule meetings; distribute presentation materials.
- Serve as point of contact (personal, by phone or by email), for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Executive Management, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Anticipate Executive Management’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the Executive Management’s outreach activities.
- Safekeeping of confidential documents and maintaining complete filing system.
- Preparing various events in cooperation with other Departments.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the Executive Manager in cooperation with the Group’s Travel Coordinator.
- Replacing other Office Administrators / Reception as needed.
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Preparation of drinks and servicing guests
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software. Further training will be provided by the Group if needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, customers, vendors.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Fluent in Greek & English verbally and in writing.
On occasion, the job incumbent must be flexible in regards to the working hours, based on the needs of the position and the Executive Management.
Group Executive Management
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.