We are excited to announce additional positions are now available for Software Engineers, all levels of experience, with knowledge of SQL and/or C/C++ and/or WEB technologies! New global projects and new contract wins mean new opportunities!
Be part of our Delivery International team, whether you are starting your career or looking for professional growth, apply today and join our award-winning Fortune 500® company!
The Delivery international team is responsible for successfully implementing projects undertaken by the company, both commercially and internally, with our growing worldwide client base. We undertake projects for new clients and implement them in the cloud (AWS) or at the client premises. Moreover, we handle the implementation of new projects for existing clients, such as upgrades, migration, new development, and support for new features.
Our Software Engineers are involved in most of the product development stages, such as design, development, implementation, and support. In addition, they have the opportunity to:
- Work with external clients to implement and deliver projects
- Travel at client premises in Europe, Latin America, Middle East, ISEA
- Undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite or remote installation and user acceptance testing support
- Work with new technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Git, AWS
- Learn how the Payment Industry works
Key responsibilities include:
- Code Development, independently or within a team utilising the agile model
- Problem solving and client support
- Project implementation at client premises or on Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards.
If you have one of the following skills, or a combination of skills, we may have a role to suit you:
- Knowledge of Database Concepts and SQL
- Database Development skills, specifically in Oracle PL/SQL
- C/C++, ANSI C programming skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Knowledge of Cloud technology (e.g., AWS).
- Educated to degree level (e.g.: BSc, MSc, B Tech) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science or MIS
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Flexibility to provide support on non-working hours (on-call) during project post-go-live
- Flexibility to travel to client premises and undertake payment scheme certifications, onsite installation and client training, user acceptance testing support, act as floor walker and software expert during client visitations.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from office)
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidised canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.