Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Software Engineer (Front-End) at Technology & Digital.
We’re re-inventing our approach to digital banking to breed innovation and quickly take features from the drawing board to our customers who need them most. We’re looking for highly motivated Engineers to join our new Development Team with a passion for building & deploying robust, scalable & extendible software. The team will be working in an agile fashion on a greenfield project poised to bolster our online offering while maintaining a strong focus on automated testing and continuous delivery.
The Software Engineer (Front-End) will be responsible for the implementation of a new web banking offering and will integrate with back-end services to create a fully functional, performant and robust platform.
- Build and extend the new web platform with new functionalities using a platform built on Angular
- Collaborate in an agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, UXers and Product Owners to improve usability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Actively participate in daily scrum standups and other ceremonies
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- At least 2 years of demonstrated work experience as a Software Engineer (Front-End)
- Experience with version control system, preferably Git
- Proven experience in Web SDLC: Automated Testing, Build Steps etc.
- Strong understanding of design/architecture
- Proficient knowledge of Agile, Scrum, or XP
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 4th of December 2022All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact us on the following telephone number: 22500005.