EY Strategy and Transactions team drives inclusive growth for clients by focusing on their capital and transaction strategy through to execution to drive fast-track value creation.
EY Cyprus invites high calibre individuals to join our dynamic Strategy and Transactions team working with the whole range of transaction support services. The main task will be to support project managers with administrative tasks and procedures, as well as coordinating all necessary procedures to initiate and close client projects. In addition, the individual will become involved in initiatives assisting to business development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals for clients by collecting and processing all necessary information.
- Assisting in drafting engagement agreements and carrying out all required procedures to achieve project objectives.
- Handling all client acceptance procedures for new clients.
- Ensuring all work done, is in compliance with EY’s policies and protocols.
- Maintaining a proper clientele filling system.
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Excellent organisational skills and responsiveness
- Demonstrated efficiency, proactivity with ability to optimize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to develop successful relationships with internal and external clients
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Power Point
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written Greek and English language
Ideally you will also have:
- Flexible attitude and good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to take responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Team working skills
- What Working at EY offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements (work from anywhere when possible and flexible work schedule)
Friday afternoon off
EY Tech MBA and EY Master’s in business Analytics
EY Badges – digital credentials
Mobility programs (if interested to work abroad)
Private Medical and Life Insurance
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Paternity Leave
Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
Dress for the Occasion
EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.