ASBIS Kypros Ltd invites you to participate in the competition for the vacancy Service Manager in Limassol.
- Managing service coverage in Cyprus for various brands.
- Company’s Multi-brand Service center administration.
- Identifying target customers, development and implementation of sales of IT services.
- Service support of the Company’s partners and retailers.
- RMA parts claims and inventory management via vendors/suppliers.
- Spare parts inventory management.
- Enable fast and reliable dealing with any issue from key customers.
- Minimize service issues via proper arrangement of service processes.
- Meet customer’s expectations with service and offer commercial IT services.
- Enable effective communication to mother’s company team and internal processes follow up.
- Enable fast RMA stock turnaround and compensation for customers and the Company.
- Enable profit from commercial IT services.
- Minimize service operations cost via optimized and efficient management of service processes.
Skills and qualifications:
- Higher education. Technical education is a preference.
- Work experience of 2 years or more in repair service centers (e.g., Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, etc.) or telecommunication companies on service management positions.
- Strong computer technical skills.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Highly dynamic, self-starter who uses own initiatives to maximize value of the Company.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at different phases of implementation and drive to results in timely and top-quality manner.
- Commitment to the job and its success.
- Knowledgeable and confident in communicating information.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably at all levels within the organization (verbal, written, presentations).
- Analytical skills, initiative, accuracy and diligence.
- Competitive salary + performance related bonus
- Health insurance
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Dynamic work environment of international company
- Other employee’s benefits
Please send your CV at [email protected]