We are currently accepting job applications for a Service Delivery Representative. The successful for the role candidate will be responsible for Service Delivery tasks which includes New line Activations, Portability process, Installation duties for both Mobile & Fixed services, based on company policies and procedures.
- Handling Applications for new subscribers
- Activation of new subscriptions
- Handling Overall Portability cycle
- Work within defined systems and processes. In addition, suggest improvements in his/hers work areas.
- Resolve service complaints and refers grievances to designated departments for investigation.
- Report to Service Delivery Team Leader any alarming complaint.
- Prepare reports on daily basis
- Communicate with other departments for the daily workflow.
- Lyceum Diploma or/and College Diploma
- 1-year customer service work experience will be considered as an advantage
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Work under pressure
- Basic reporting ability
- Able to work off own initiative
- Organizational skills
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise
- Knowledge of GSM technology and services