Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are currently looking for Service Delivery Operations Interns for a period of 6 months. As Service Delivery Operations Intern, you will be responsible for the end-to-end activation process for the Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) and complete customer experience.
- Handling Applications for new subscribers or service upgrades for existing customers
- Handling Portability Cycle.
- Activate all services on our systems.
- Monitor orders that fail in provisioning systems and resolve them.
- Collaboration with Technicians and sales channels.
- Handling customer complaints regarding the activation process.
- Assist with reporting.
- Customer management and accountability.
During your internship:
- You will have the opportunity to learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for you
- You will be guided and mentored by an experienced telecom professional
- You will be provided with real value-adding tasks and projects. You will gain inside knowledge of telecommunications in practice
- University studies or College Degree in Business Administration
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals?
Apply now! Send your CV to [email protected].
Applications close on 15 February 2023.