NIPD Genetics is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering, and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management, and therapy of genetic diseases. NIPD Genetics is the trusted partner of labs and healthcare professionals worldwide. We provide advanced genetic testing services from our CAP accredited & CLIA certified laboratory. NIPD Genetics is part of Medicover, a pioneering international medical and diagnostic services company founded in 1995.
We seek to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Specialist. They will be responsible for International Sales activities, from lead generation through to closing deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and preferably other languages (European, Middle East, Asia), persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure product promotion. They must have exceptional interpersonal skills to establish positive, productive client relationships. Must be a good listener and communicator as it is important to gain clients’ trust.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Travel to assigned areas to promote and educate about products offered by NIPD Genetics
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling networking and travelling
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Participate on behalf of the company in conferences in Cyprus and abroad
- At least 5 years with experience in Sales or Business Development
- University Degree, preferably in Biological or Biomedical Sciences or a related field or in Business
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product
- Work flexibly with considerable international travel and time commitment outside of normal working hours
- Fluent proficiency in English is required and preferably other languages (European, Middle East, Asia)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Based in Cyprus, Europe, Middle East or Asia
To apply please forward your CV with subject: 2022/16 – Senior Sales Specialist at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit our website at www.nipd.com
NIPD Genetics is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications are strictly confidential.