Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus provider of administrative services specialising in multi-jurisdictional tax planning, asset protection and tax efficient structures for private clients, entrepreneurs and family owned business.
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our legal and compliance team in Nicosia.
- Conduct legal research and provide legal advice and guidance on matters of commercial and corporate law, employment law and data protection law
- Review and preparation of a wide spectrum of corporate legal documents (Contracts, Agreements, Resolutions, POA’s, M&AA, Registers, Trusts, etc.)
- Handle corporate transactions, re-organisations and restructurings, including mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance transactions, cross-border mergers
- Support client servicing teams on legal matters
- Day-to-day communication with clients, government authorities, external lawyers and other associates in Cyprus and abroad
- Assist where necessary the compliance team in maintaining and updating AML policies, procedures and controls to ensure their compliance with the relevant AML laws and regulations
- Working closely with the firm’s Management and the Compliance Officer
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with proactive approach. The required qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (preferably from a UK University)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- High professional standards and work ethics
- Experience in fund set up, licensing and administration will be considered as an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of George Hadjipavlou [email protected]
T.: +357 22496000