Job ID 22053
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Global Performance Advertising Agency with expanding operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Card Payments Manager to join their fully remote workforce. The primary focus of the Senior Card Payments Manager is to onboard, measure, track and improve performance of each Payment Provider/Acquirer as well as to gather data to improve decision-making and help the team pre-empt risks and identify growth opportunities. Our client is seeking applicants who possess in excess of 5+ years of experience working in the payment processing industry, either for a Payment Service Provider (PSP) or other relevant Fintech company. As well as fully remote working conditions, our client offers a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance and an annual bonus scheme to their team members.
- Build and manage a portfolio of PSPs and acquirers/direct MIDs to develop close and fruitful relationships delivering commercial success.
- Become key product owner for the entire payment value chain, from onboarding to payment processing and risk management.
- Measure and track performance of each payment provider and MID with the overall focus on spotting problem areas, opportunities and implement solutions to increase sales volumes.
- Ensure the partner’s integration is optimal, working with internal technical specialists.
- Build & execute account plans with inputs from Marketing, Technical & Compliance specialists to identify commercial opportunities and set the company on a sustainable revenue creation path for card payments.
- Establish a strategic approach to handling Fraud Alerts and Disputes, ensuring long term, stable business.
- Hold meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on the progress of Card Payments R&D Project.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Develop team procedures, policies, and standards.
- Act as a thought-leader for Card Payments R&D Project.
- 5+ years of experience in the payment processing business at Payment Service Providers (PSPs) and/or relevant Fintech organizations.
- Strong familiarity with online payments and alternative payment methods, ideally with specific knowledge about recurring subscription digital goods merchants.
- Firm technical and business understanding of payment infrastructure, value chain and card networks.
- Experience with formulating payment operations strategies and know what is industry best practice.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with the highest degree of professionalism, integrity, and teamwork.
- Up to date knowledge on regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.