Senior Business analyst will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to the company.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Defining business requirements and creating advanced reporting to the management teams
- Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or Information Systems or Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Retail Navision
- Experience in managing all aspects of a software project life cycle
- Developing new software applications in partnership with business IT Consultants and functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes
Salary and Benefits
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package ( provident fund, 13th salary and 14th salary) and the opportunity to work for a successful international company within a committed and open environment.
In order to apply please send us your CV at [email protected]
Please note that due to the immense number of applications we shall only be replying to the successful candidates within three weeks.