Job ID 22382
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding provider of Audit & Accounting services to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will plan, direct and review all phases of an audit engagement, working with multiple clients simultaneously. Our client is seeking applicants who are ideally educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields who possess a minimum of 2+ years of experience in the audit field. You should be working towards a professional accounting qualification, or recently obtained membership of one and be fluent in both verbal and written Greek and English.
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of an engagement for all types of engagements.
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Developing, supervising, coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Being able to tackle basic accounting and/ or tax issues, find the legislations and apply the principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA or ACA).
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International or other related methodology.
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge.
- Understanding of a broad range of accounting issues including those involving higher levels of judgment.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively.
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to train, orient and mentor staff.
- Fluent knowledge of the Greek and English languages.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Caseware and MS Office.