Norecom Ltd, a multinational company specializing in trading of steel and pulp and paper products is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant for its Limassol office. By joining our team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities working alongside highly experienced specialists and dealing with a global clientele.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Posting of daily transactions for group companies in accordance with the international accounting standards.
- Sorting of supporting documentation and filing it.
- Assist the communication with the independent auditors and provide supporting documentation needed during the audit process.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years practical accounting experience
- Be an ACCA/ACA member/affiliate or student or hold a University degree in Accounting
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Prior experience in posting multicurrency transactions through local and international banks for group companies located in various jurisdictions.
- Ability to work under pressure and be part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and high level of responsibility
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is essential. Others languages will be considered an advantage.
- Work with minimal supervision, manage own time effectively, maintain control over projects and responsibilities independently.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Generous remuneration package will be offered to the right applicants according to qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a highly trained professional firm dedicated to high standards of client service, send your C.V. to:
Email: [email protected]
25 029 321 by fax