At Deloitte, every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our Business Process Solutions (BPS) practice helps businesses enhance performance and efficiency through the below services:
- Financial Accounting and Operations
- Payroll and related services
- Tax compliance and reporting
- Formation of Companies, Partnerships and Trusts
- Corporate Secretarial and compliance support
- Company Administration
We are looking for an individual who focuses on delivering work of high quality and is committed to high levels of service. The main purpose of the role is to be a support resource to the BPS team, with the following key responsibilities, among others:
- Providing quality standardised administrative and secretarial support to the team such as but not limited to: delivery and collection of documents to/from associates; arranging legalisations by apostil; printing; binding; labelling; scanning; typing; photocopying; maintaining hard copy and electronic records; formatting of PowerPoint and/or Word Documents; managing incoming calls.
- Appointments and Meetings Administration – which includes but not limited to scheduling meetings/conference calls/appointments; taking minutes; preparing meeting packs.
- Collaborating with team members on administrative tasks which are both standardised and non-routine that positively impact the work of others and/or timely delivery to clients.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Administration or in a related field
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Highly organised with a meticulous approach and attention to detail
- Ability to handle internal and sensitive information with strictest confidentiality
- Excellent computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous development
- Free parking
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’, no later than 31 January 2023.
Join us to make an impact together – Apply now!