At EY Consulting Service Line we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer to join the EY Advisory Team. If you have a sincere passion for Consulting and looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career, this role is for you. Key responsibilities
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Design Mock-ups based on Business Requirements
- Develop, test, debug, and implement SAP Fiori applications by working closely with functional and testing teams
- Partner with functional team to understand business requirements and prepare technical design specifications for applications of low to moderate complexity
- Provide advanced problem-solving and technical support, including on-call support for SAP Fiori Applications
- Follow established patterns, framework and procedures to develop and enhance Fiori Applications
- Assist other SAP ABAP Developers as needed in relation to UI5 and Fiori
- Contribute ideas to improve utilization of SAP technologies and programming currently being used
- Participate in the road map activities in the assessment of emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience in developing SAPUI5/Fiori applications.
- Good understanding of FIORI concept, system architecture, FIORI Launch pad configuration and app integration.
- Extensive experience in Java Script, XML, JSON, CSS3, HTML and MVC Development framework
- Experience in OData Service consumption on UI using GET, PUT, POST methods
- Experience in ABAP Development will be considered as advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) tools and deployment of application on BTP is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Basic knowledge and experience of one or more SAP modules like Human Resources, Payroll, Finance and Logistics is a plus
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and flexible, can work autonomously with a proven work ethic
- Team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
- Ability to prioritize when working on multiple projects
- Hard working professional with ability to work under pressure
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
What Working At EY Offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements (work from anywhere when possible and flexible work schedule)
- Friday afternoon off
- EY Tech MBA, EY Master’s in Business Analytics, EY Master’s in Sustainability
- EY Badges – digital credentials
- Mobility programs (if interested to work abroad)
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Dress for the Occasion
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy and Transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.