Job ID 22411
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Real Estate Services to clients in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their growing team based in Limassol. Our client is ideally seeking candidates who have some previous Sales, Business Development and/or Customer Service experience from the Real Estate Sector, although full training and guidance will be provided. You will work as part of a growing sales department, tasked with ensuring an outstanding client experience, that will ultimately lead to revenue generation for the Group. Our client offers a competitive salary based on experience, as well as an annual bonus scheme and private medical insurance. If you are passionate about Real Estate and enjoy client interaction, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Respond to customer inquiries through various platforms (Website, Bazaraki).
- Present and negotiate rental options to potential customers.
- Assist customers throughout the booking process.
- Schedule and conduct apartment viewings, addressing guest questions and concerns.
- Offer alternative apartment options as needed.
- Manage contract administration.
- Coordinate and oversee check-ins and check-outs.
- Build and maintain B2B relationships with companies, real estate and relocation agencies.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (sales or customer service preferred) considered a plus.
- Experience in the hospitality or real estate industry considered a plus.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and access to transportation (for property viewings).
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Career development opportunities.
- Private Medical insurance after the probationary period.