Aristo Developers, one of the leading property developers in Cyprus, is looking to recruit a Sales Representative to join our growing team in Paphos or Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity which will allow one to work with a dynamic group of people.
The Sales Representative should be a goal-oriented team player with excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Constant communication with existing/potential clients and associates
- Build a professional network with prospective associates and clients with the ultimate goal of generating more sales
- Update the CRM regarding proposals to clients, activities with agents and clients, property viewings, etc.
- Presenting, promoting and selling properties using solid arguments to prospective buyers
- Bachelor’s in Business, Administration, Marketing or any other relevant study
- Driving license is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian is a must (both verbal and in writing)
- Knowledge of Greek and any other languages will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of CRM systems will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in this field will be considered an advantage
What we offer
- Company car & phone
- Bonus/Commission payments based on the personal sales achieved
- We support your personal development through additional qualification/training
Interested applicants should forward their CV to the Human Resources Department at Aristo Developers: [email protected]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality