Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of Sales Manager for our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Promotion, Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical products.
- Delivery of area sales targets
- Accountable of area budget management
- Coaches and develops team through performance development ensuring balance of brand market share and market development priorities
- Accountable for the execution of the plan managing the effective deployment of resources and integration with the Company’s strategy
- Identifies and maintains relationships with new and existing customers, meeting agreed sales targets.
- Monitors and reports on market and competitor activities to support the development of a sustainable and profitable business plan.
- Strategic planning for existing and future markets.
- Supports, Monitors and Liaises with local customers, healthcare professionals, importers/distributors, Healthcare authorities and other partners.
- Sourcing for new Agencies and Distributors, and Business development.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 year of pharmaceutical marketing and/or sales experience. Academic education in life sciences (medicine, pharmacy, chemistry or other relevant degree).
- Proven analytical & strategic thinking.
- Excellent internal and external communicator across multidisciplinary team.
- Strong project management orientation with the ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex list of projects to completion.
- Hands-on and can-do mentality, enjoys working in a team, but can also work autonomously and remotely as an individual.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent English and Greek literature both verbal and writing.
- Ability to travel abroad.
Location: Limassol, CYPRUS
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please click Submit your CV or Fill in the online Form buttons below:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.