If you love getting into the kitchen, trying, experimenting, creating epic dishes and all this with quality ingredients, then you are a foodhaus lover and we want you in our Team! Come share your enthusiasm for good food, impeccable service, unbeatable prices on our fresh food by applying today.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Collection and management of cash and/or credit cards.
- Correct handling and protection of the company’s products.
- Receiving and storing goods.
- Placement and replenishment of goods.
- Cleanliness of sales areas.
- Secondary school diploma.
- A degree or diploma will be considered an additional qualification.
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English languages.
- Very good knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility in store work shifts.
- Kindness, willingness, responsibility and team spirit.
- Permanent part-time or full-time employment – up to 38 hours per week (5-day basis) – Monday to Saturday 7:30 – 20:00, Sunday 10:00 – 18:00. A shift system applies.
- Monthly salary and commission.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Discount on store products.
- Continuous training and advancement opportunities.
- Excellent working environment.
Those interested can submit their CV to the link below no later than 06/04/2023.
Qualified candidates will be invited for an in-person meeting.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
For general information about our stores, please visit our website https://www.foodhaus.com