TGI Fridays is looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor committed to developing and growing our team and ensuring our standards and quality of service are upheld.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Train new team members according to Fridays Brand Standards
- Ensure guests’ satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guests request and complaints
- Coordinate and work closely with the Restaurant Manager
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- A team player, an effective communicator with a pleasant personality
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development
- Ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in similar role, will be considered an advantage
- College degree in Hospitality will be considered an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive package of remuneration and a supportive environment that encourages professional development and advanced opportunities.
Training will be provided.
Interested applicants should send their CV to [email protected] specifying the job code and location.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.