Louis Hotels Plc Co Ltd, one of the biggest hotel groups in Greece and Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a qualified individual, for one of its hotel units in Paphos, in the following position:
- Deal with daily reservations, room allocation and handling of arrivals & departures whilst following established business strategies for the hotel and department.
- Deal with all incoming enquiries, correspondence, promptly, in a friendly manner and in line with company standards.
- Follow up on all online reservations and all relevant channels.
- Check & monitor accuracy of rates and terms before arrival and departure.
- Handle supply, demand and availability aiming at maximum room occupancy.
- Maintain strict quality standards for reservations taken and entered in the system.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge about the hotel and local area.
- Previous working experience in a customer-focused industry. Related experience in a similar position within 4* or 5* hotels will be considered an advantage.
- Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, or its equivalent professional certification will be considered as advantage.
- Good knowledge of English and /or Greek languages. Knowledge of additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Competent level of IT proficiency.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV, subjected with title of position and city, to the e-mail address: [email protected], no later than the 11th of October 2022.