The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Research Administrator.
- Support UNIC Health to meet its strategic goals in research
- Assist faculty to sustain a culture of research excellence and promote collaborative, cross-disciplinary research efforts among faculty
- Engage in activities that raise UNIC Health’s research profile
- Disseminate information to faculty regarding availability of international, national and internal seed grants for faculty and students
- Communicate with students regarding research related activities
- Contribute to the development of research proposals and budgets
- Monitor research output and generate reports
- Offer administrative support to research teams
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures relating to research
- Contribute to the development of the budget and monitor its implementation
- Proven work experience as an Administrator or similar role with minimum 2 years of experience. Previous experience in Research Administration will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree – Postgraduate studies will be an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a diverse team of professionals
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to [email protected]
The position will remain open until is filled.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Research Administrator with reference number A22RA02 in the subject line of your email
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.