Unicaf is a leading online higher education platform operating globally with a physical presence in 12 countries. Due to the expansion of its operations, Unicaf seeks to employ a Recruitment Officer to join the Faculty Deployment department.
- Previous experience in the recruitment / HR sector
- University level education; Master’s level will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Well-organized with good time-management skills and attention to detail
- Confident, resilient and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of the French language will be considered an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment of Faculty members
- Post vacancies in various platforms worldwide
- Screening of CVs – stored in database according to internal procedures
- Shortlisting suitable candidates
- Arranging and executing interviews in collaboration with other departments
- Perform any other tasks necessary for the smooth operation of the department
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants should include ‘Recruitment Officer’ as the subject of their email application, sent directly to: [email protected]