Job ID 22047
CareerFinders is hiring! If you are a bright, hardworking and highly organised Administration professional eager to join a fast-paced, forward-thinking company that provides individuals with a healthy, vibrant and prosperous working environment as well as the opportunity to learn and develop, our team in Nicosia would love to hear from you! The successful applicant will play a key role in the smooth running of our company from an administrative perspective, working closely with our team of Recruitment Consultants in both Nicosia and Limassol. Reporting to our Senior Recruitment Administrator based in Limassol, you will ideally hold an academic background relating to Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or a related field and possess excellent organisational skills, with outstanding attention to detail. Previous experience in a relevant role is highly desirable and you will need to possess an excellent level of fluent English (written & spoken), with knowledge of Greek considered a significant advantage. We are able to offer some flexibility with working hours for this position and therefore encourage applications from individuals seeking Part or Full-Time employment.
- Meeting/Greeting visitors to the office.
- Answering phone lines, taking messages and transferring calls through to Consultants.
- Entering of candidate and client information into our Recruitment Database.
- Speaking to and registering candidates over the phone where necessary.
- Posting job vacancies on various websites to generate applicants.
- Creating and formatting confidential CVs of applicants to be sent to clients.
- Purchasing of office supplies including stationery and cleaning products.
- Handling of basic petty cash & invoicing.
- Project-based administration tasks from time-to-time as requested by Management.
- Any other general administrative duties that arise within a busy office environment.
- An academic background relating to Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or similar will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in a relevant role is highly desirable, although Recent Graduates will be considered.
- Outstanding administration and organisational skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task and still deliver quality and accurate work with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident with MS Office with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Any previous experience working with CRM systems will be considered a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Greek will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Up to 30 days of paid annual leave.
- Friday afternoon’s off.
- A healthy, collaborative and vibrant working environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.