sea chefs is a group of companies offering hotel, restaurant and crew management services for both seagoing and river cruise vessels. It is one of the cruise industry’s leading service providers worldwide.
Currently, we employ and manage thousands of employees onboard a remarkable fleet of seagoing and river cruise ships; our shoreside offices are based:
- in Basel and Zug in Switzerland,
- in Limassol in Cyprus,
- in Valletta in Malta, and
- in Hamburg and Berlin in Germany.
We are looking to hire a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Dual Role).
Our office is currently looking for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Dual Role) to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
We need a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management with relevant knowledge and quality service.
They should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should be always prepared, alert and willing to meet each challenge directly.
Candidates must have excellent computers skills and excel in both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, candidates should have a genuine desire to anticipate and attend to the needs of others.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator or similar
- Computer literate (Windows environment, MS Office)
- Excellent knowledge of English & Greek both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Be an EU citizen or have a Work Permit.
- Hold clean Driving Licence
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be systematic and consistent
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within specific time restraints.
- Handling personal, sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong work ethics
- Detail oriented with great accuracy
- Tenacity, efficiency, team working ability, commitment
- Willingness to work in a demanding, dynamic environment
- Show dedication and full commitment to the tasks at hand
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist/administrative duties
- Be punctual and presentable
- Effective ‘people skills’; ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organizational structure
This recruitment invitation ends on the 24th of January 2023 at 13:00.
Only Candidates who meet the specified requirements outlined above should apply.
Please forward your CV, in English, to the following email [email protected]
The recipients of your personal data are authorized officers and employees of sea chefs Cruises Ltd who are responsible for assessing your job application. The data contained in the CV will be used only for recruitment purposes
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for interviews during which they will be asked to review and sign the Privacy Notice for Shoreside Candidates.
The shortlisted CVs will be stored, in a predetermined area, for safekeeping, where access is controlled.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data. We wish to inform you that you have the following rights:
- To access your data in order to rectify it.
- To delete and stop processing your personal data (“Right to be forgotten”).
- Other rights: in addition, you may have rights to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long, have its processing restricted in certain circumstances and/or to obtain copies of information we hold about you in electronic form.
- You can make a request or exercise these rights by contacting us and we will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request and respond within 30 days, so long as it is consistent with applicable law.
If you do not receive any communication regarding the position within 15 to 20 working days after the closing date, you may assume that you haven’t been shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be advised that for personal data purposes we will delete all CVs of the candidates who will not be shortlisted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.