The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to support the Reception of the University of Nicosia Medical Centre as a part time Receptionist.
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face, supply information regarding the Medical Centre to the general public and visitors.
- Provides a professional reception service and create effective relationships to promote the Medical Centre as an Institution of excellence.
- Provides relevant administrative support such as updating the appointments calendar, filing of documentation, preparation of patient letters and other tasks as assigned by the Centre Administrator.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, responding on emergency calls in cooperation with the nurses and providers.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Performs other duties compatible with employment as directed by the Director of the Centre.
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience
- Secretarial qualifications and/or MS Office qualifications
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to [email protected] by Friday, 2nd December 2022.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Receptionist (part time) with reference number A22MCR06 in the subject line of your email
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.