Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Quality Assurance Officer based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
The Quality Assurance Officer will become a member of Delorbis Quality Assurance Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To evaluate and assess quality related deviations, complaints, OOS results and any other quality issue
- To participate in Product Quality Reviews of medicinal products (on-going process verification)
- To coordinate change control topics/procedures
- Auditing of suppliers (may involve travelling) and supply chain quality oversight
- Other relevant QA duties as assigned by Delorbis QA Manager or/and Senior Manager of Quality Affairs
Experience and Skills:
- University degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, or relevant scientific degree
- Previous experience, preferably in the field of Quality Assurance, will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of the quality guidelines (Eudralex Volume 4, ICH, WHO etc.), will be considered an advantage
- Very good command of English (written and spoken) and a sound knowledge of Greek
- Excellent organizational skills
Quote the relevant code: 2058QA for this position and send us your CV by the 09th of October 2022 at: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe