BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team at their offices in Nicosia or Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Design, develop and execute Automation Scripts using open-source tools.
- Identify, record, track and thoroughly document bugs.
- Perform thorough Regression Testing when bugs are resolved.
- Staying up-to-date with new QA Tools and Strategies.
- Develop and apply Testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or any other related degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Extensive experience in Manual Testing, Test Organization, Test Execution and Reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Software QA Methodologies, Tools and Processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Experience with Jira would be considered an advantage.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through the BDSwiss Career Webpage
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.