Job ID 19889
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
We are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join our team. You will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to work on a variety of exciting projects, playing a key role in the Digital Transformation journey of the Bank. You will be facilitating the continuous upgrade of customer experience through offerings of new digital functionality. You will work closely with business stakeholders, technical teams, and vendors to effectively and timely deliver enterprise-wide projects that will bring value to the Bank.
- Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2, PMP Agile, etc) in good standing is considered as an additional advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in managing and delivering IT projects
- Experience in project management within the banking industry is considered as an additional advantage
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Confidence and ability to influence team members and stakeholders towards common goals
- Ability to interface comfortably with the Senior Management to develop an understanding of needs
- Proficient communication and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Project and Office 365 (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint etc)
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system which is available on the Bank’s website www.bankofcyprus.com/group (Careers), by following the steps below:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application