Power Energy Cyprus (PEC) with consideration to the increasing energy consumption demand and to the planned electricity market liberalization, has acquired all the necessary permits and begun construction of a state-of-the-art Combined Cycle Power Plant.
Mari Power plant will use the latest technology in power generation. It will be a gas fired combined cycle power plant but will also be operated with diesel if necessary. The 260 MW Power Station will contribute to the reduction of electricity cost for end-users and will serve the vision for becoming a leading Energy Supplier in the Island.
Project Manager (Power Plant)
We are currently searching for an ambitious Project Manager for the Power Plant. We are looking for a leader with a proven track record. The position is in Mari area, Larnaca, Cyprus, Relevant experience with power plant engineering, procurement and construction is required.
- Drive complete and timely execution of Subcontractor Agreements
- Ensure the compliance with Health and Safety standards enforcing safe work practices
- Manage consulting engineers to ensure the submittals match with the proposal assumptions and are timely delivered
- Ensure the best plan is provided to the project team by promoting continual planning, conveying owner’s goals, and driving commercial and technical decisions
- Support project team by providing context to owner, contract terms, design decisions and vendor / subcontractor selections
- Maintain contact with owner to ensure expectations are being met
Minimum Qualifications / Skills / Professional Experience
- At least ten (10) years of professional experience in Project Management for a Power Plant position
- Academic background in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field
- Ability to communicate effectively in both Greek and English, active listening is essential
- Ability to lead, motivate and foster a cooperative team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to managing time, tasks, and resources on multiple operations effectively and efficiently
Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including benefits and allowances. Excellent working conditions in a professional environment with great career development opportunities.
Cyfield Group is an equal opportunity employer that actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all qualified professionals. All applications will be treated confidentially according to the laws of the Data Protection and only those which meet the requirements shall be replied to due to the high volume of applications.
Applicants should send their CV by email to [email protected], or submit the online application form on our website, the latest by Friday 22/07/2022