We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team.
- You will undertake the implementation of large-scale Information Technology projects for public sector organizations, as well as for the deployment of leading international Business Applications represented by NetU.
- The role involves designing project plans and ensuring adherence to quality standards, risk management, preparing status reports, leading and coordinating resources, monitor progress and participate in internal as well as customer communication, ensuring excellent execution of multiple projects.
- University graduate in Business or Information Technology related field
- Minimum four years’ proven experience in a similar position, within the tech industry
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification
- Experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Previous experience in projects for public sector organizations will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work well with customers and partners through excellent relationship management to achieve challenging deadlines and outcomes
- A solid commercial understanding of managing risk within a project management environment, with experience of appropriate financial controls
- Excellent verbal and written skills of both English and Greek languages
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
A very competitive remuneration package including provident fund, life and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate, suited to and based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please use https://www.netugroup.com/careers/to access our E-recruitment System
NetU is a leading IT solutions and services organization in the Eastern Mediterranean region with offices in Cyprus and Greece. Since its founding in 1991, has been consistently selected by medium and large organizations to be their IT business partner, to help them achieve their corporate objectives and obtain a competitive advantage. By identifying ways to seamlessly integrate business processes and technology, NetU empowers its customers to reap the benefits of IT; whether investing for the first time, upgrading or optimizing existing systems. Cultivating co-operative rather than exclusive relationships with market leaders enables us to recommend and deliver the most solution, yielding the highest return. Today is recognized as a major Integrator in the region and has developed strong local and international activity. As such, it should come as no surprise that our customers include the largest and most successful organizations in the region.