Job ID 21984
ENGINO is looking to hire a Production Engineer for full-time employment, in Limassol. Opportunity for immediate employment.
The engineer who will be selected is expected to work in the Production department and specifically in programming and quality assurance. Recruits will be given hands-on and theoretical training in plastics processing, semi-automatic packaging machine technology as well as hands-on involvement in quality control, planning, product development and procurement processes.
At Engino we design and build cutting-edge learning game systems that help children aged 3 to 16 develop 21st century skills such as algorithmic and critical thinking as well as problem solving through playful creative building activities, robot programming and scientific experimentation. Having received many patents and international awards, including the “Best Place to Work” seal, we aim to continue to lead the field of STEM education by investing in new people who can join our team. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, developing services, systems and products that will inspire the next generation of inventors.
- Planning of production, supplies, delivery plan and monitoring of productivity indicators.
- Maintenance and upgrade of the Quality Assurance system and processes of the company’s turnover.
- Participation and monitoring in the development process of new products as well as in the coordination of departments.
- Editing and monitoring of the technical files for each product.
- Product safety data and issuance of Certificates.
- Travel abroad as needed for training and/or work related to company needs.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or another Technical orientation.
- Possibility of working in a shift system for the training period.
- Dynamic personality with developed management, human resource management and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and train.
- Very good MS Office skills, and ability to learn MRP Softwares.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
- At least two years of experience in any other work.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an additional qualification and will be taken into account in the remuneration.
Competitive remuneration package offered with 13th salary.
The candidates should send their CV to the email address [email protected] with title ‘Production Engineer’.