We are looking for a Consultant to design advanced infrastructure systems. The successful candidates will be analyzing and designing complete solutions. Will be part of a talented team of Presales Consultants that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure designs and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing Networking and Unified communications solutions
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and plans for Cisco technologies
- Primary customer technical contact
- Responding to inquiries from clients, staff, service providers and vendors to provide solid solutions
- Member of the solution design Presales teams
- Able to provide accurate feedback to the rest of the team with regards to customer requirements and required changes
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design work
- Lead technical presentations in person and assist the sales team in technology subjects
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Author of design and configuration documents
- Respond to tenders with the most cost-effective solution based on the specifications
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduates in Computer Science or Computer engineering degrees or related fields with at least 3 years of experience in Networking and Collaboration
- Deep understanding of collaboration technologies and solid background in CISCO Unified communications including Contact center
- Customer-focused technology-oriented person
- Proven working experience in designing solutions in networking and collaboration technologies
- CISCO certifications would be considered an advantage
- Fluency in both Greek and English
This position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.