The incumbents will handle presales functions related to the company’s strategic products lines and provide solution support (throughout the available presales tools and resources) of company’s products/solutions. They will manage and develop the knowledge of existing and new clients, responding to customer requirements whilst achieving revenue & margin targets, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Supports the salesforce and leads the technical aspect of the selling process including the developing and conducting of professional product presentations and demonstrations to generate sales and meet revenue objectives
- Works closely with sales representatives to support sales
- Provides overall leadership on initiatives and projects
- Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts
- Carrying out tender responses, answering and expanding on functional / technical requirements within complex tender documents of potential clients
- Actively research and maintain a thorough understanding of our own products and competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Working with the Pre-Sales Manager and the Business Development/Launch Manager to ensure that all sales documentation and collateral is kept up to date.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pre-sales.
- Understating of technologies like Virtual Severs and scale-out storage architecture solutions.
- Data Center Networking basic knowledge.
- General security best practices and direct experience with at least one security product.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.