The job holder needs to provide Presales support of company’s IT Infrastructure solutions including Datacenter, Networking and Security solutions. To manage and develop existing and new clients, responding to customer requirements whilst achieving revenue &margin targets, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. The position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Presales support for IT Infrastructure solutions, including Datacenter (Server, Storage, Virtualization, Backup), as well as Networking and Security products and services to customers,
- Support the inside sales team for the Datacenter, Networking and Security solution designs and proposals, including sizing and communication with the appropriate vendors,
- Promote the Company’s IT Infrastructure products and services to clients, including preparation of proposals, technical descriptions and documentation as well as the relevant presentations.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients.
- Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Work with the team to achieve presales targets.
- Attend trainings and achieve presales Certifications
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or in a related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage,
- 3 years of hands-on experience as a Presales Consultant.
- Sales expertise in articulating technology solutions and establishing credibility and “trusted advisor” status with customer’s technical decision-makers and business stakeholders
- Experience working with customers, sales personnel and/or customer services.
- Experience in the related industry disciplines and technologies and related application experience.
- Experience resolving more complex technical issues and integration of multiple products to create turn-key solutions.
- Results oriented
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English.
To Sales & Marketing Director, Newcytech.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience including medical care.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.