We are seeking to recruit Plant Shift Operator to join our plant in Larnaca. The successful candidate will be trained and evaluated before joining the 12-hour shift Plant Operation team stationed at the PLC control room of our fully automated plant in Larnaca.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manual data recording
- Monitoring plant equipment from various locations of the plant
- Sample collection and lab analyses
- Operating plant process units and equipment
- Carrying out special tasks for improving plant operations.
Qualifications & Skills
- College / Higher Education Diploma in technical / chemical or relevant field.
- 1-2 yrs. experience of working in a similar Industrial environment, preferably in production / process or chemical industries.
- Must have hands-on and practical skills.
- Be able to work with multi-skilled technical teams.
- Have analytical skills and be able to make decisions.
- Good Knowledge of English (spoken and written) is essential.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.