Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Pharmacy Representative for the areas of Nicosia, Larnaca, Famagusta.
The successful candidate will become a member of DELORBIS Commercial Operations Cyprus Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate volume and market share growth by achieving sales targets
- Placement and promotion of new and existing products to pharmacies
- Establish deep understanding for customer needs, challenges, competition, key market trends etc
- Build and maintenance strong relationships with key customers
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
Experience and Skills:
- BSc in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications (word, excel, power point, outlook) and generated computer skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously and solve problems
- Previous experience as a pharmacy representative in the Pharmaceutical Industry in the Cyprus market will be considered as an advantage.
Please mention the relevant code: PHR-003 for this position and send us your CV by 12th October 2022 at: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe