Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications from ambitious professionals for the position of Regulatory Affairs Officer based at our premises in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Prepare submission applications for new licenses of pharmaceutical products, license renewals and license variations according to EU and non-EU regulations.
- Managing departmental databases.
- Implementing and maintaining departmental procedures.
- Liaising with staff, clients and authorities.
- Assisting the senior management team.
- Managing the lifecycle of the company’s products.
Experience and Skills:
- University degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or relevant degree.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English language.
- Computer literacy.
Please mention the relevant code: 2058RA for this position and send us your CV by 20th February 2023 at: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street, Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe.